Thursday 9 July 2015

Cockburn (pronounced Coburn) Free Camp

Only moved 30ks today, feeling a bit tired, will probably stay 2 nights here, I have my own Ant Mound,  a family of Ant mounds nearby and gorgeous Boab Trees,  beautiful sunshine to soak up Solar. A truck with water tanks pulled in, washed the loos, emptied the rubbish bins.

A young couple in a Tarago pulled in, Claudia from Florence Italy and her partner from Germany.
Meeting lots of young backpackers, Aus must be a very popular destination.

Aborigines here drive expensive 4WDs, one came through waving at everyone. Looks like this is a Bus drop off zone for the kids.

Two beautiful Kytes, flew by.

Thought I'd find a home for my new inverter, only had long screws but remembered Joe Portelli putting in a nut to shorten it., so I did, quite proud of myself, with the help of Sam and Sonia's Pink Tool Kit..,,, "I am woman hear me ROAR". LOL













Sam's nuts n bolts came in handy, glad I brought them with me


feeling quite proud, I actually worked out how to fix it to the board.


No comments:

Post a Comment