Tuesday 7 July 2015

Boab Tree Rest Area

Left Broome this morning, did a bit of grocery shopping, poured diesel, sas able to empty my toilet cassette at the Roebuck Caravan Park. Then aimed my Navman for Fitzroy Crossing.,

Gorgeous scenery, lush green, went over two single lane bridges, were very high, I was surprised to see water in them.

Stopped at Willara Bridge Roadhouse, made myself a cuppa, while i was walking outside, an Aboriginal Lady came up to me asking if I wonted to buy a Boab Seed she drew on, it was a beautiful Goana, apparently they grow up to 5 feet here., I told her I was going over the border probably couldn't take it with me.

Pulled up at The Boab Tree rest stop, a giant tree is in the middle of the camp. 

A lovely lady and her husband, I didn't ask there name, invited me to join them for happy hour, it was really nice to just sit n chat. They are driving a Mercedes Van, long wheel base, dual wheels.

Its very hot, 35 degs









lovely lady Beverly Noble in this Motorhome, came to me, told me she saw a Boab tree with a red heart on it, Thankyou Bev, but I didn't see it, it must've been meant for you. LOL., happy travels my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment