Monday 6 July 2015

Athena didn't want to start, Broome

Athena wouldn't start for me this morning, called RAC, told me her battery has run its life, so off to All Volts, they did a great job, while I was there I had a 12v plug installed, Hung was so particular with his work he re wired my house batteries, they look really neat now, I also had the LED lights replaced.

While I was there, I rang North West Locksmiths, Athena's security door had dropped, they were there in 5 mins, fixed the lock as well and re aligned the door.,

A flock of big black Cockatoo's flew past, they call them Gangan's.

Spending one more night on the grass outside Mel and Ryan's home., decided to take them up on the shower, pure bliss, they have one with a giant rose.

Poor little Tommy had a high temp, so Mel took him down to the hospital, all is good, he's smiling again, gorgeous little boy. We had spaghetti bolognaise. Ryan filled my water tanks up and off to bed.








No comments:

Post a Comment