Wednesday 24 June 2015

Mount Robinson


Journey so far


Purple was my Trial Run last year, Green is the journey I'm on now.





Had a good sleep, we left at 9.00am I took the lead, the scenery was stunning, not many places we could safely stop, took great pics of gorgeous rock formations., we pulled up about 38ks up the road at The Mt Robinson free camp., loos, dump point, tables., gorgeous place, we walked up onto Mt Robinson, beautiful flowers, rocks., found the Yellow Ochre that Aborigines paint with, I made a drawing LOL,.

I parked Athena in front of Mt Robinson, Sharon parked Miss Daisy in front of Mt Governor. The gardening told me the big mountain is called Mt Mchenry, its the tallest Mt in WA.

Met a lovely young couple from Italy, they hired a wicked camper trailer, Paulo and Luciana from Tre Viso, Venezia., Quite proud of myself,  spoke a bit of Italian, the funny thing is they actually understood me.... LOL.

Met Jim Gamble an artist, bought a painting of Black Boys nr Jarwood nr Bussleton, reminded me of the ones I saw on my trial run.
















 View from my kitchen tonight


Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment