Tuesday 23 June 2015

Newman still

Last night I was awoken by a thunderous roar, a road train pulled in next to me, red lights all around it.,  I smiled, I like it when they are around.

Today walked around the town, found another big truck,  seen a lot of miners driving there utes with flags, they look like they are remote controlled cars LOL,

The little pebble mound mouse that stopped the mining .

We had lunch at the Red Sands Hotel, no its not beer, its Lemon Lime n bitters in a huge glass, I chose the seafood basket that pointy thing is a garlic n prawn needle YUM!.

 Came back to this free camp again, flowers are beautiful, lots of ant mounds, we are surrounded by mountains.


















 
 
 
Very emotional day for both of us today, the reality of where we are, how far we have come, has finally set in, tears all round, Sharon is missing her Colin, I'm missing my Sam, what we would give to have them here with us :(
 
 
Two caravans pulled in this afternoon, we went and said hello, they are from Sth Aus travelling over to Exmouth.
 
 
Tonight I lit the fire, yes "I, I MADE FIRE" LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment