Friday 26 June 2015

Pt Hedland 26/06 Goodbye Miss Daisy n Seedling

 
 
 
 
Magnificent landscapes on the Great Northern Highway, it would change from lush greens, vivid reds, to dull greens, rocks piled on top of each other, as if someone just three them there, different ant mounds, these ones where sandy coloured.,  I was able to pass a 4 wagon road train, then a 5 wagon, it was sooo exhilarating, the large train helped me around, my first attempt I only made it a third up the wagon, when I saw on coming lights., When he called me and said I could go now, I said here I come again and thanked him. I felt like I was in a Jack Apsolan painting all flat red dirt, I can see what look like pyramids, some are white some are black, gorgeous gorgeous       
 



 
Road train ahead

 Road train caught up to us when we were having our coffee





 
I led the way in to Port Hedland, I felt very emotional, my Navman was getting confused with all the new road works. A beautiful young lady Christy, led us to the free camp.,

Met up with Sue and John again, really nice to see them,
 

 
went for a walk to woollies, had a look at the look put, palm trees,



Salt mine and Warf


Frangipani, lots around here

Sue picked these gorgeous bird like flowers for me



PT Hedland, Sharon and I parted ways, it was a fantastic journey we were on, loved every minute of it, we laughed we cried we learned. Thankyou my friend, may your Eagles guide you, cause I know your Angels are with you, until we meet again happy travels Shekon and Miss Daisy n Seedling your friend Frangipani n Athena, peace love n mung beans to you xxxx   
 
 
Deny Lookout
 
Leichester
 
Mt Robinson  

No comments:

Post a Comment