Friday 15 May 2015

Problems with the PV Controller

Had a bad night, last night. Came back to Athena after we had dinner, the Controller lights and display were out, tried turning switches off and on, to no avail., couldn't do anything till morning.

I worried that the fridge would turn off, after a few hours it started. Woke at 7.30am. went to the high spot, to get phone connection, Roberts R V were not responding, there were a few surfers there, Martin came back to the van ., he changed the fuse on the house batteries still nothing, we decided to head to Penong to a Mechanic/electrician someone recommended., His Son was there on his own, he didn't know much., Rang RV place again., they gave me a number to ring in Ceduna.

So we headed for Ceduna, Darren said he was too busy, to be there in two hours, no One hour, he had to go out later, he was very busy., I was greeted by a very vicious dog, that leaned against me until I'd pat him, he kept leaning harder LOL, Charge is his name beautiful dog.

Darren replaced the fuses, and put new wiring in the house batteries, all is fantastic., I made him a cuppa and bickies., only charged me $70.00 and gave me spare fuses.

We went to the dump spot, topped up with diesel, went and camped at that free camp.

Only our two rigs, until another Motorhome pulled up, right behind Sharon, this place is huge, and they had to park close ????

No comments:

Post a Comment