Tuesday 16 June 2015

Peter Deny Lookout Sat 13/6

Left Leinster this morning stopped for morning tea and we look up Sue and John had caught up with us.
What a fabulous place, feel like I'm on the bed of an ancient ocean, You look out to what looks like a canyon. forest as far as the eye can see. Lots of fire places, looks like people prefer to make there own and not use someone else's.
I found another heart in the rocks. We sat at Johns fire for happy hour, two more couples pilled in and joined us, we watched the sun set, the stars are magnificent, so clear you can see them twinkling
 
 
 



Room with a view, LOL, this is from my bed so peaceful




A van pulled up behind me, had his generator going all night, don't get it, why do they park so close? park further away!!!!!!

Sun 14/6

Decided to stay one more night, woke up at 6.30am, pulled down the blind just in time to see the sin rise, beautiful oranges, pinks, went back to sleep. I finally got up,  decided to have brekky outside, ate my leftover sausages n spinach from last night and coffee,  I could hear Sue and John, they were at there camp fire, I made another coffee and joined them.

Finally Sue and John were ready to leave, hugs all around, lovely people.

We decided to move closer to their camp fire,. Gary pulled in we had a coffee chat and he left for Cue to find some gold.

We foraged for wood for the fire we were going to build later,

I had been charging my 1000 candle torch, went to take it out of the 12v socket, and the bloody thing broke, the red bit stayed in the socket, had to dismantle it off wall, yes I switched off the power first, the blasted thing was really stuck good, finally I thought of going in from the back with a flat screw driver and pushing it out, it worked, put everything back all is good. I then proceeded to fall apart,. Sam you should've fixed it, this was something you would've done. 

A van pulled in turned on there radio to the Footy, wouldn't minded normally but the radio was so loud we could hear ourselves speak, so I grabbed Sam's boom box, some old songs, really loud,
Needles n Pins, Wishing n Hoping, House of the rising sun etc...., yes we did have a little wine,

Watched the sunset, marvelled at the stars, then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment