Thursday 7 May 2015

Peterborough SA and Nut Bush Sheep Station SA





We're on our way to Peterborough, very high winds pushing Athena around, had to slow to 85kph.,
The scenery is stunning, saw a brown eagle, saw a clothes line full of mens work tops., it was so funny, in the middle of nowhere., lots of clothes flying off in the wind.

Wed 6/05/2015
Listening to the rain on the roof, through the night. This morning we all had morning tea in Athena., I defrosted the carrot cake I had made and froze. It was nice and cosy. LOL

We walked into town bought a few supplies., when we came back I tried winding the antenna up to watch TV., the handle fell on my head., Lucky I found the spring., washed it all and couldn't figure out how to attach it to the ceiling. Graham showed me the pin that needed to be tightened with an allen key., and it was fixed. i'm learning more each day.  Maureen clipping Tillie.. Big Ted.












Thurs 7/05/2015
Woke up at 6.30am had brekkie and packed everything up.I triple checked everything., But still forgot to close the 15AMP cover, and to turn the light off., soooo had to pull over snd do it.

We had morning tea at Oorooo. Sharon had a 12v connection fixed and we headed for Pt Augusta.
I was supposed to leave my fellow travellers, but I missed the turn off to Uluru., Soooooo looks like I'm heading for TheNullabor again,. Wahoooooooo.

Pulled in at The Nut Bush Sheep Station, will stay here the night., we missed the sheering by weeks, sat in front of a beautiful log fire.,


















 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment