Friday 3 July 2015

Broome day 2

Stayed at the Information Bay, 20ks before Broome, only 3 vans when I pulled in, this morning there was close to 50 LOL, they squeezed in every which way., Italians, French,Germans, Irish and so on., 

Today I  walked through China Town, had the little Aus charm soldered onto my bracelet, Eve at Anastasia's Pearl Gallery, was so helpful, they did it for me in an hour., 😊, Bought another battery for my camera., and another inverter., also had a large milkshake for $7., all money saved while I free camped., I found the Japanese Cemetery, how sobering to walk through, over 900 buried there.

Went looking for the Dinosour fossils at Gantheaume Point, the sign said gravel road, holy crap, I drove right onto the beach, did I shit myself, Motorhomes aren't suppose to do that, but my Athena sailed in wonderfully, I got out as quick as I could.

 Boab Tree


 

 This looked like a carob tree?


 This one has flowers on it. Carob?









 Looking for Dinosaur fossils, Athena on the sand at Gantheaume Point, really frightened me, so I did a u turn and came off the sand.


 
 
 
This is a photo I have shared from Nicola Regina's facebook, it's the stairway to the moon,  I know he won't mind, I don't have the courage to go do it myself, I won't drive at night and most probably won't find a camp spot when I get back., Beautiful photo Nicola.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment