Wednesday 20 May 2015

Free Camp Eyre Highway SA


What fun, I woke up made myself a coffee, Sharon had already been up and taken pics of the sunrise, I said wouldn't it be nice to have toast on the open fire, to that we foraged for dry wood, made a roaring fire, I toasted bread, we ate it with fig jam yum... then decided we should forage for  more wood, this time we found a huge tree limb, we couldn't lift it, so we rolled it, then we pushed it up and over, made a great fire, then decided to have spuds, in the fire, Sharon supplied the big spuds wrapped them in foil, we also had, sweet potato, and me being greedy, decided to put a frozen T Bone with frozen onions, frozen celery, garlic, tomato and origano, wrapped it all up in foil. OMG delicious. Sam would've been proud. Then the heavens opened and help put out our fire 

No comments:

Post a Comment